hello all,

I have a 58 plate 5 door focus style and would like to get an armrest for it. I can see plenty of OEM ones around that have leather rests but I would like to know if you can buy the genuine ford ones. I have looked everywhere I can think of and the best I have come up with is to buy a salvage centre console with armrest, although these are few and far between.

Can you buy the armrest on its own ? or will I have to go to ford and spend a fortune ?

please help!! :rolleyes:

Cheers in advance. Steve.