Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Door Windows Replacement
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
STEADS
Has anyone on here replaced a rear door glass on a 2.5 focus reason I,m asking is I,ve just got a full set of factory tints off eBay £20 bargain just wondering how easy it is to get the glass out got the panels off then there's a metal plate with 10mm bolts haven't taken that off yet .any tips appreciated .
artscot79
Not sure mate but the tint guys round here will tint them but wont remove them if its like any other ford it will be a major pain just getting the metal panel off then no doubt accress to the runners will be a pain in the you know what summat usually breaks etc etc ive learned if it aint broke leave it alone lol
Stoney871

Agreed, professional tinters don't remove glass.

STEADS
Don't want them tinting stones purchased the ford tints off eBay for £20 got clear in mine at the mo window fitter is gonna do the rear screen and quarter panels for me £50 just thought I,d save a few bob and do the two door ones myself

Full Colour Version: Rear Door Windows Replacement
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615