Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door Sill Protectors
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Big_dom91
Alrite guys as you may have seen on my last post the cars currently being repaired and onxe i have have it back im going to be wanting to fit door sill protectors as well as painting my brake calipers still aint done it bit hardly had the weather anyways how would i go about fitting the sill protectors ?
artscot79

if you mean the ford original plastic ones they simply bolt in to the existing fixing holes

Big_dom91
Ithink the ones iv seen are metal but theres no holes in the sill like so i thought it mite just be to stick them on like ?
artscot79

ah my mistake i thought you meant the sill protectors that fit on the under side of the sill the ones in the door just stick on with 3m adhesive tape

Stoney871
Look for Lockwood brand ones, I have them on mine and they're top quality.
Big_dom91
Cheers fellas haha ill look them lockwood ones up stoney
Stoney871

These are mine-

Big_dom91
They look sound them went on there website cheap aswell :)

Full Colour Version: Door Sill Protectors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615