Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Code Reader For A Mondeo 2.0 Tdci 53 Plate
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Rossitron

Hi All

Looking for a code reader and hopefully one that will allow me to re-code injectors. Any recommendations for my model?

cheers

jeebowhite

Recoding the injectors will be a fun job, you would need something more specific. you may need a modified ELM 327 cable, as per the guide on the forum?

Petrol had OBDII as standard from 01 I believe, and Diesel 04, so you may have slipped in with a newer OBDII compliant vehicle, or you may have OBDI or OBD 1.5

FOCA

Hi All

Looking for a code reader and hopefully one that will allow me to re-code injectors. Any recommendations for my model?

cheers

The F-super can recode the injectors on later (2004-2007) Mondeos, it needs alaptop and is not "stand-alone" but is only about £25 

Some of the earlier mk3 diesels are "tricky" - why do you need to recode your injectors?  

Rossitron

The F-super can recode the injectors on later (2004-2007) Mondeos, it needs alaptop and is not "stand-alone" but is only about £25 

Some of the earlier mk3 diesels are "tricky" - why do you need to recode your injectors?  

Changing the injectors as they are knackered

FOCA

Changing the injectors as they are knackered

Even that is a can of worms - http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/38929-504z-injectors-or-401z/?hl=%2Bmondeo+%2Binjectors

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.