Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo 2.0 litre misfire
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
clemo
Hi all im a noobie to this forum but i really need some help. I did a service on my missus' mondeo and ever since it keeps missing Ive set the plugs at 1.3 mm reconmemded but no joy ive tried closing the gap and still no joy all the spark plugs are working and the HT leads seem fine as Ive had a good couple of shocks off them. The car is a Sreg mondeo ghia with the two litre zetec e engine. Any help will be much appreciated.
mintalkin
when its dark try lifting the bonnet with the engine running to see if the plug leads are shorting out anywhere, one might have got damaged when the plugs were changed.
colmarv
yeah sponuds like leads if you say you have replaced the plug just check plugs are in proply and tight enough
danny2252
try double checking if there the right plugs also make sure the ht leads are pushed down becuase on them zetecs they go far down and people never push them down all the way hope this helps :)

Full Colour Version: Mondeo 2.0 litre misfire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615