Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alloy Wheel Colour
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jon-v8

I'm currently refurbishing my wheels (MK2 Ghia's), and would like to know if anyone knows the paint code, or atleast one close to it?

I quite like the colour of the 17" Titanium/Zetec wheels, but not sure if it would be the same?

artscot79
Most used to use ford moondust silver as the alloy colour im sure someone can confirm that
jon-v8

Would that be across the years, or MK2 specific?

Brigante

just throwing this out there mate, but have you thought about refurbishing in a different colour?

i'm a fellow ghia owner and i wouldn't mind spraying mine in gun metal grey

i know another fellow ghia owner going by the name of gsm has done exactly that and they look a lot nicer than the standard wheel colour

i'm currently really toying with the idea of plastidipping my alloys in gun metal grey

jon-v8

To be honest, I'm one for mostly sticking to OEM.

Also, given that mine is in Sea Grey, refurbishing them in a darker colour would be a bit too much.

Full Colour Version: Alloy Wheel Colour
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615