Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nfc Enabled Centre Console.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
nazsky786
Just to tell you all I've just enabled my console to nfc so when I put my phone in the holder it automatically puts the phone Bluetooth on connecting it to my CD player without me having to turn Bluetooth on myself all the time. It's a good mod and you should all do it. Life alot l bmore simple
jeebowhite

Not bad, I presume NFC is built into the stereo / console by default? as I was unaware it was even there! lol

nazsky786
No, buy a nfc tag and open it up for just the check and stick it behind something out of sight. Then just set up your phone to read it and done. About a 20 min job.
jeebowhite
How does that then wire into the car or does it just trigger blue tooth on the phone?
Preee

It's a trigger , so as long as your stereo is set to your phone then if you don't keep BT on be default on your phone it will then trigger it when you set the NFC trigger to do so.

Stoney871
Got that with my xperia s already ;)
Got four smart tags in the kit and have one stuck to my phone holder in work and own car to turn on Bluetooth and WiFi hotspot so I can listen to absolute 80's via my iPod.
ferretfloozy

ooh the 80's.. stranglers ..clash..jam .. or were you listening to black lace and renee'and renato

Stoney871

ooh the 80's.. stranglers ..clash..jam .. or were you listening to black lace and renee'and renato

Definitely the first lot. :d

You won't catch me doing Agadoo at the wheel.

Full Colour Version: Nfc Enabled Centre Console.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615