Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eml On After Hcv Change
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
moults

Hi

I have bought a 2005 Ford Ka for my daughter to learn to drive in and all was fine except the heater constantly blowing hot. I have replaced the HCV and the heater now works as it should.

The problem I have is after driving it for 15 minutes yesterday the amber EML came on although the car seems to run fine. Can anybody shed any light on this or how I can solve the problem?

Many thanks

mintalkin

the eml coming on may have nothing to do with the recent work, until you get the fault codes read you will not know what fault set the eml

moults

I know have a D900  fault code readfer and it came up with P0030 H02S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

Could this be due to the heater control valve replacement?

Cheers

wase16ll
no mate, totally unrelated
that code is for oxygen sensor on the exhaust system, clear the code, see if it returns, if it does, then chances are its the sensor itself but wiring will need to be tested to confirm there is no breaks/poor connections.

Full Colour Version: Eml On After Hcv Change
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615