Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newb
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
KaYN3

Alright,

Have a MK6 Zetec S TDCI :)

New to this site, I myself am on other forums but have been toying with the idea of possibly upgrading this year.

Heres my car as it stands, it didnt stay standard for long....

IMG_0199_zps18855b88.png

DanGersFord

Welcome to the club nice fiesta

dezwez

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :) 

Preee
Hi and welcome to the forums
TDCiST

Hello welcome to the forum. Whats she running??? 

KaYN3
Cheers all :)

Car so far,

Airtec intercooler
St150 Miltek SS
Decat
Egr delete
Focus 110 injectors

She's running 131bhp 300nm of torque I'm planning on going further to hopefully the 170 mark, I'm laying or the performance and am currently working on handling and gearing.

Plans at the minute

Short billet arm
BC coilovers
Front and back top strut baces
Rear whiteline anti-roll bar
TDCiST

i know of 2 others that are only slightly ahead of you... one running 144bhp 343nm, and one running 156bhp 352nm...

But ive just noticed your on TDOCUK... so you already know this lol!!

KaYN3

i know of 2 others that are only slightly ahead of you... one running 144bhp 343nm, and one running 156bhp 352nm...

But ive just noticed your on TDOCUK... so you already know this lol!!

That's it Wayno and Badman... I'm aiming to catch them unless I see something else that bets my attention :/
Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Kayne.

Full Colour Version: Newb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615