Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sot Lead For Visteon/denso Sat Nav Head Unit.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
ian andrews

Hi.

I'm fitting a bluetooth Parrot kit to my Dads '04 Mondeo Ghia with the following head unit in it, anyone know which adaptor lead (SOT Lead) I require or have a picture of the connector(s)..?

I've had a look on the net but can't find anything definite & he lives about an hour away so trying to avoid a drive over just to take the unit out & check which connector type it is.

Any help much appreciated :-)

Thanks, Ian.

Dal.

This is the back of mine with is similar: (mine has dual zone air con but the same otherwise)

IMAG1090.jpg

IMAG1089.jpg

IMAG1081.jpg

So perhaps something like this would fit?
http://www.nexxia.co.uk/product.asp?s=Steering%20Control%20Adaptors&c=Ford%20Steering%20Stalk%20Control%20Adapters&product_code=PC99-X50

ian andrews
Thanks Dal, that's great :-)

Looks like its the quadlock connector.

The link seems to be for a connector to fit an aftermarket headunit but plenty of sot leads on ebay.

Thanks again for your help.
Dal.
No worries. Only had mine out the other week so knew I had some pictures on my phone :)
Stoney871

You need the SOT-092S.

ian andrews

I was wondering what the letter on the end of the 092 denoted & now see that it allows the steering wheel controls to continue working.

Cheers for the help guys.

Stoney871
;)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615