Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Keys
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Eijack
Good evening gents, I'm a Newbe, which makes me laugh because I'm 78, I'm taking ow near ship of a Fiesta Edge 1.25 on the 30th. The sales man tells me there is only one key! Is this usual?. Kind Regards
Fastfordman
Hi and welcome most fords come now with one remote key and one standard non remote key. So the sales man probably just means one remote key as opposed to one key full stop.
dezwez

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :) 

DanGersFord
Welcome to the club
Eijack
Thanks for the information, when the salesman is in full flow giving me the details, I can' take it all in, It' only when sit down and read the handbook all the gen sinks in!
Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Jack.

Whatever you do, do not accept the car if it only comes with one key.

It should, as stated, usually come with one remote key and one non remote key, anything less is a no-no as if you ever lose one key they will charge the earth to supply another.

Eijack
I take onboard your advise and I thank you as I thank all members for the warm welcome, Kind Regards
Stoney871

You are welcome anytime Sir.

We are a generally friendly bunch here, we try to be helpful ;)

Full Colour Version: Car Keys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615