Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Xr2 Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
savage23
Hello, I'm Thomas from Northamptonshire. I've just bought a mk2 XR2. It's a not runner and missing quite a few things. And interior is in bad condition. But I've always wanted one so thought I'd try to get it back on the road and get it looking good.
Preee

Hi and welcome to the forums , if you can get some photos up for us and keep us updated on the project

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
DanGersFord
Welcome to the club someone else is doing a mk2 up you'll maybe be able to bump heads and help each other out ill point him towards your post :)
Andyhat86
Welcome ,mk2 awesome be nice to keep another on the road
DanGersFord
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/user/41887-perryxr2/

Theres another newbie with an xr2 maybe you'll be able to help each other
savage23
Thanks everyone. And Thankyou for the link DanGersFord.
savage23
And where would be the best place to put photos and progress?
DanGersFord
In the general for discussions section theres a thread titles modification projects/discussions post it in there just now. We're trying to sort out a dedicated section for modification discussions and projects where you'll be able to post your own topics but not sure if/when it'll all be sorted out
savage23
Ok. Thankyou.
Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Thomas.

Full Colour Version: New Xr2 Owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615