Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Wax For Your Car?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Detailing your Ford
Maxxxykins

Thought of giving the car a clean myself this weekend, ive got everything else just no wax etc.

What would be the best wax to use on a Black fiesta?

Marcr1

Definitely give one of Auto Finesse's wax's a try they're amazing on dark colours I find.

Autoglym HD wax and meguiars are also highly rated to 

Marcr1

I got these reflections from Meguiars Ultimate liquid wax

s1610.jpg

s1609.jpg

Although the majority of the shininess comes from the polishing. The wax is the icing on top if you like :D

Maxxxykins

Definitely give one of Auto Finesse's wax's a try they're amazing on dark colours I find.

Autoglym HD wax and meguiars are also highly rated to 

Cheers for that, couldn't find any auto finesse so I got some Autoglym instead! Would be doing it right now but it's snowed here over night... Great.
Marcr1

Bad times! It's piddling it down here to :( Massive difference since last year... We were in the middle of a heatwave

Chris C-Max

Autoglym HD Wax is well rated from what I can gather.  It get's overlooked by the fashionable waxes.

Maxxxykins

Thanks for the advice guys, came back from Amsterdam and had a day off so I thought I'd wash and wax my car, looks 10x better, the reflection is like looking in a mirror!

Marcr1
Which products did you use after?
Maxxxykins

Which products did you use after?

Autoglym Aqua Wax, they had a deal going on in the Halfords near me, came with free shampoo and other crap.

I used the Diamondbrite Shampoo and consealer that came with the Fiesta beforehand.

Full Colour Version: Best Wax For Your Car?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.