Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Exhaust
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
fcuk100
Can anybody help me here. Have a 2004 focus. Have been told that there is a hole in my flexi pipe and therefore i would have to buy a new manifold system also ? Does anybody know ruffly the price on this and if both parts are needed.

Found out its all one system manifold and pipe
craggy
[quote name='fcuk100' post='15490' date='Mar 18 2009, 07:49 PM']Can anybody help me here. Have a 2004 focus. Have been told that there is a hole in my flexi pipe and therefore i would have to buy a new manifold system also ? Does anybody know ruffly the price on this and if both parts are needed.

Found out its all one system manifold and pipe[/quote]

this went on my focus when i had it , i can't remember the exact price for the manifold and flexi pipe but i think it was over 200.00, but i found one place that would weld the flexi pipe on for just over a 100 including part and labour, after all thats how it is connected to the exhaust system, google it , or try yellow pages, im sure some places will be able to help you.

Full Colour Version: Focus Exhaust
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.