Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Issues
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
SwansJasper
Hi guys my radio sounds as if i need to alter the frequency all the time but i dont lol it looses signal alot aswell can anyone help ?
Mike77
Think the best thing to start with is the Arial connections, first behind the headunit, if that's ok, onto the roof ?
SwansJasper
What am i looking for behind the head unit mike ? Lol and if thats ok a new aerial u mean ?
artscot79
Check the connection on the rear as said they can come loose the roof ariel i found comes loose from the base giving poor reception but be gentle they are brittle if all thats okay pop the interior light out look up youll see where its connected to the base make sure thats tight they dont have the greatest receptions to be honest

Full Colour Version: Radio Issues
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615