Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pro-Bitz Chip Will It Work ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Avenger1978

my farther is going to give me his pro-bitz chip tuning box but there is one problem he got it for his 08 mondeo diesel 140 bhp but i have a 03 mondeo tdci 130bhp so will it still work and does it have the same wires? just dont want to travel 50 miles to get if it will not work 

Thanks

FOCA

my farther is going to give me his pro-bitz chip tuning box but there is one problem he got it for his 08 mondeo diesel 140 bhp but i have a 03 mondeo tdci 130bhp so will it still work and does it have the same wires? just dont want to travel 50 miles to get if it will not work 

Thanks

Farther to get to your father - :)

Even if it phisically fits the plug/ sockets it will be set up for the mk4 (08) and not your mk3, so may cause exessive smoke, limp mode, or make no difference, so its a bit of a lottery (some are adjustable)

Just get him to send it in the post - (probably cheaper) - or wait 'till your going there anyway, and if it does not fit/ work sell it on (e-bay etc)

Avenger1978

i think i will wait then to i go, i was just going to use it to go to the highlands tomorrow and see how much money i save in deisel if their work that way

Full Colour Version: Pro-Bitz Chip Will It Work ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615