AJ_sXe

Had my car cleaned today by professionals from Pristine Car Valeting

Before:
dsc0014tp.jpg

dsc0015ur.jpg

After:
dsc0017we.jpg

dsc0019yj.jpg

I think they did an awesome job, and I even paid extra for AutoGlym HD Wax (did I do better than "normal" wax?) and all done outside my house in less than 2 hours!

Very happy! :D B) :lol:

DanGersFord

I felt the urge to clean my car inside and out today aswell lol. I took it to get cleaned then waxed and polished it myself :) noticed a few scratches that ive got no idea how they got there. Im going to have to get my front bonnet resprayed cause theres 3 lovely big scratches on it

sambooka
Better scratches than all the stone chips I've got in mine
AJ_sXe

Better scratches than all the stone chips I've got in mine

Mine has stone chips...but we wont talk about that :ph34r:

DanGersFord

Oh dont worry ive got them aswel lol. The scratches are too deep to polish out ;( r

andyedge

Wow, that was minging before, looks a lot better now & you can't go wrong with AG HD Wax :)

But....for them to have properly washed it, dried it & also apply the HD Wax in less than 2 hours is pretty good going. Please tell me they had 2 people working on it as it takes me way more than 2 hours to do that on my own.

MartynS

You certainly got your money's worth out of that clean!  Amazes me how they managed to wash and wax it in under 2 hours, takes me longer than that just to wash mine!

AJ_sXe

Wow, that was minging before, looks a lot better now & you can't go wrong with AG HD Wax :)

But....for them to have properly washed it, dried it & also apply the HD Wax in less than 2 hours is pretty good going. Please tell me they had 2 people working on it as it takes me way more than 2 hours to do that on my own.

You
certainly got your money's worth out of that clean!  Amazes me how they
managed to wash and wax it in under 2 hours, takes me longer than that
just to wash mine!

Oh yeah two guys working on it from 2.30 to about 4.20 ;) B)

2011fiesta

Looks great Allan. I just bought a Groupon deal for a local company to do mine with Autoglym too. As soon as the weathers better and the roads are cleaner I'll be booking it. Can't wait after seeing yours!

Paul :)

AJ_sXe

Looks great Allan. I just bought a Groupon deal for a local company to do mine with Autoglym too. As soon as the weathers better and the roads are cleaner I'll be booking it. Can't wait after seeing yours!

Paul :)

Mine was hideous....but then that's what lazyness gets me! :o :unsure:

ayrshiredude

Looks great, thats it clean for another couple of days lol

AJ_sXe

I am hoping there is no more snow :blink: :huh:

Lenny
Looks awsome Allen,
Mine could do with a good wash and wax as soon at the weather conditions improve outside.
1st of spring tomorrow so I'm expecting an instant increase in temperature at midnight,
As soon as it does I'll tackle the car lol
MartynS

haha hope tomorrow is good as I'm doing my car then.  Realised I last did it in December and the paintwork reflects less light than a black hole!

2011fiesta
Paper says possible heat wave in May so I might hold off having mine done until then lol
Nay ZS

Looks good. Mine was mega dirty yesterday so I washed it. Stupidly I then went out for a drive in it.  On the tops the snow drifts are slowly melting onto the roads creating lots of spray. To top it off the gritter was out at 2pm putting down a very heavy layer of grit due to the significant ice risk in the evenings and overnight.

pugsley82

looking nice :-)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615