Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Customer Relations Contact Details
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
DanGersFord
Customer
Relationship Centre: 020 3564 4444

Ford Credit Customer Service Centre: 0845 712 5490

For Fleet specific enquires please contact the Ford Business Centre: 0845 723 2323 Ford Customer Services

Julie Reid,
Ford Customer Relationship Manager,
Ford Motor Company,
P.O. Box 7597,
Daventry,
NN11 1DL
the boys

hello Julie,

I ordered a Fiesta titanium diesel in may this year.....sadly still waiting for delivery. delivery date has been changed three times. very disappointed; completely lost interest in new car. haven't had a ford for many years...new date 29th nov. gutted. Thought about cancelling advised £1300 cancellation fee. don't feel i have any voice due to small print. would value your response thanks  

Celticfan
Sandra, welcome to the forum.

I assume that the above information is to enable you to contact Ford. I doubt if they are on the forum ready to reply to you.

Has dealer explained to you why the delay? Possibly due to lots of orders.
jeebowhite

Hi Sandra,

As mentioned by Bill above, this is just providing you with information to contact the relevant department for advice and support. Drop them an email or contact the website as appropriate to get further advice.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.