Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minor Exterior Detail Of The Wifes Ka Today
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Detailing your Ford
Lenny

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19448

Looks good,
Didn't realise the KA came in diesel,
And
Didn't realise their was a forum dedicated to car cleaning.
Torque

Thanks, yes it's a great wee car and I hope you don't mind me linking to the forum, it's just a lot easier than copy and pasting it all over.

Alas photobucket seems to be a bit of an arse tonight, must just go and check the piccies .............. seems to be okay now *shrugs*

Lenny

Thanks, yes it's a great wee car and I hope you don't mind me linking to the forum, it's just a lot easier than copy and pasting it all over.

Alas photobucket seems to be a bit of an arse tonight, must just go and check the piccies .............. seems to be okay now *shrugs*

I'm no wiesel like yourself lol
I have a few detailing questions myself, but I won't ask you here and hog your thread ;)
I had trouble with photobucket earlier too.
Chris C-Max

Nice job on the Ka, lovely colour and finish

There are a few forums dedicated to valeting / detailing.  Some friendly, and happy for people to ask questions, some are not.

Chris

Torque
Cheers Chris :)

On CYC we're always happy to answer questions and discuss things, after all we were all noobs at one time :)
Chris C-Max

Cheers Chris :)

On CYC we're always happy to answer questions and discuss things, after all we were all noobs at one time :)

I'm sure you can guess the forum I was referring to ;) , in no way was I suggesting CYC was like that. 

Thankfully there are some that are nice and friendly

b4zz

good job on the clean up looks much better

Marcr1

Looks great! My gf has a KA, love detailing them as they're such a small car :D

Torque

I'm sure you can guess the forum I was referring to ;) , in no way was I suggesting CYC was like that. 

Thankfully there are some that are nice and friendly

Hmmm, let me think, yes, yes I think I know the one that you're referring to :lol:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.