Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Presentation
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
jcjmk3fr
Hello, my name is Jean-Claude, I am 65 years old, I live Béziers in the South of the France. I am the new owner of a Ford Mondeo II (MK3) 2, 0 16V-TDDI-115hp-ghia - 2001 with 28,000 kms to the meter. I am happy to be a new Member. The translation is made by 'Google', please kindly excuse me.
DanGersFord
Welcome to the club Jean-Claude. It was a good translation. What do you think of your New mondeo?
mintalkin

welcome to FOC

jcjmk3fr
Hello, at the moment I think that the car is very comfortable and it feels safe. For a car that is 12 years old there is no noise on the inside, it's very nice. My next job is to install "parking aid" with 8 speed.
Preee

Hi and welcome to the forums

Stoney871

Bienvenue sur le Forum Jean-Claude.

Full Colour Version: Presentation
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615