Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Mondeo Owners Out There ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Soulcharger
Are there any Mondeo owners out there ? Looks like very few postings. I just bought me a 1994 TD1800 CL
model. Only 106.000 kilometers on the clock (verified). I live in Belgium where Mondeos are made (or
used to be). The one I bought drives great, my photo "uploader" not yet working. Completed a 2000
kilometre round trip couple of weeks ago in the UK, through all that flooding in Oxfordshire, never
missed a beat.
I'll be back
Cheers
Chris Lalor, Mechelen, Belgium.
rw180
[quote name='Soulcharger' post='459' date='Aug 16 2007, 04:34 PM']Are there any Mondeo owners out there ? Looks like very few postings. I just bought me a 1994 TD1800 CL
model. Only 106.000 kilometers on the clock (verified). I live in Belgium where Mondeos are made (or
used to be). The one I bought drives great, my photo "uploader" not yet working. Completed a 2000
kilometre round trip couple of weeks ago in the UK, through all that flooding in Oxfordshire, never
missed a beat.
I'll be back
Cheers
Chris Lalor, Mechelen, Belgium.[/quote]
rw180
hi mate! put the wrong post on! i am new so bare with me. my sister in law lives in brecht in belgium. how far is that from you? ive got a 2003 2.0 tdci zetec-s which i purchased a year ago. im over the moon with it and it goes like a dream!! ive had the odd number of fords now and again with an interesting mix of others but i,ll always go back to me fords!!

Full Colour Version: Any Mondeo Owners Out There ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.