Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Logo Design For Beer Money?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Modifications and Projects > Photoshopped Ford Photos
jeebowhite
Hi guys,

I am designing a website for a friend and I have no real creativity in graphics but I know some of you can knock out some excellent graphics for signatures and mods.. I wonder if any of you would be willing to knock up a logo for the website in exchange for beer money?

Sassygirl

if you want to pm me some details i can have a go, but not promising ill come up with something good enough 

jeebowhite

Thanks Michelle, will drop you a PM, if anyone else fancies it as well, I am going to offer the suggestions to my mate and see which he picks and donates the beer money too :p

Preee

I can knock you up a Flash Header if you give me some more details. Size , lettering etc

jeebowhite

Thanks mate, will be worth looking at, the only thing is though, I am designing this site with minimal javascript knowledge so not sure if that will cause any problems?

Preee

Thanks mate, will be worth looking at, the only thing is though, I am designing this site with minimal javascript knowledge so not sure if that will cause any problems?

To use a Flash Header you don't need to use java to Embem it , it can also be changed to a Gif , instead of flash
jeebowhite

sounds alright mate :D will pm you some details if your still interested?

Full Colour Version: Logo Design For Beer Money?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.