Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
SamH25

Hi all, Thought I would register here and hopefully gets some advice from people that maybe have had the great joy of recently having a car stolen.

So, I bought my shiny new fiesta in August and loved it, ok it drunk a lot of petrol but I can live with that. But then about a month ago my little car was taken from outside my house, why I was sitting at home.

I still had my keys and no glass was smashed, so not 100% how it got taken.  

My issue is what can I do to stop this happening again in an not so expensive way? 

Thanks in advance.   

Sam :)

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
DanGersFord
Hiya mate sorry to hear about the car. Did you have an alarm fitted?
Preee

Gutted for your loss , you will need to look at some sort of alarm that had a back up battery and tilt sensor

stef123
Hello and welcome to the forums Sam :)
SamH25

No, I didn't have an alarm fitted, was unaware that there wasn't one already factory fitted from fords. 

So I need to look into getting one fitted, for a decent price. Either that or maybe a tracker and steering lock. 

Do any of you recommend anything?

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Any steering lock that is Thatcham approved will go a long way to making the thieving little beggars look elsewhere.

Gary Minty Jupe

Hi Sam my friend had 2 fiestas taken the same way from outside her house on her drive,the 2nd one was her brand new replacement 2 weeks after she got ! what part of Essex are you in ? im form Barkingside/Chigwell

SamH25
I'm not far, from I'm around the Romford area, so am worried it will get stolen again.

Full Colour Version: Hello All :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.