Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie From Newcastle
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Glennwaugh44
Hi all, I'm Glenn from Newcastle, drive a standard 2004 1.6 Focus Edge.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :) 
Stoney871

Hi all, I'm Glenn from Newcastle, drive a standard 2004 1.6 Focus Edge.

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Won't be standard for long if the forums modification bug bites you ;)

Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Glennwaugh44
It's only standard because I've just bought it lol
Stoney871

It's only standard because I've just bought it lol

The forum is a three step programme.
Step one you join.

Step two you get the mod bug and go nuts.

Step three you mod some more and your other half goes nuts when they find out how much you spent.

Enjoy ;)
Brigante

The forum is a three step programme.
Step one you join.

Step two you get the mod bug and go nuts.

Step three you mod some more and your other half goes nuts when they find out how much you spent.

Enjoy ;)

Whey aye mate where bouts in newcastle you from? Me old mans a geordie

Seriously though listen to Clive, this forum is lethal to your wallet so you better start buying everything in wife-pounds sharpish

My focus was completely stock when I joined the forum, but if you was to look at my build thread you'd see how much it's changed in a year n is soon set to change even more

Don't say we didn't warm you :lol:

Glennwaugh44
Lol cheers, am from Kenton, a few minutes away from the airport.

I think the first thing I want to do is smooth off the boot lid. Is there any threads on that?

Full Colour Version: Newbie From Newcastle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615