Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus Black Mk1 51, Wing Mirror Question
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club

hi new im new to the forums and to the car, im used to old bangers that use elbow grease rather than leccy:) im looking to replace both wing mirrors thing is im a bit baffled by which type to get. what i wish to know is:- there seems to be 2 types 1 manual(is this controlled by knob on drivers door) 1 electric(does elecctric mean heated?)  hope some1 understands my question 1st of a few so heres hopeing. thanks in advance :wacko:


if any body has links to good supplier thatll be great xx

Electric is the type with the control knob, heated I believe is an extra feature? Might be wrong

i may sound like a dummy but are the manual 1's with wire controlled by electric knob on drivers door?


worked it out, problem solved. so simple in the end :)


Manual ones have the big rubber nubs on both of the mirror back pieces.




 Electric have the small plastic nub on the drivers side only.



This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.