Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Complete Newbie From Carlisle
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
stevo turbo

Hi, I have been into cars in general for the last 10-15 year, even though my first couple of cars were fords I did end up and still love the Vauxhalls :s (await the abuse to follow! ha ha)  

But as it happens im now in possession of another ford and the thought of a project might be on the books :) so I thought I would join up and see what info I can on it all- I will post up more details in the correct section 

stevo turbo

DanGersFord

Hmm should we give this guy warning points for saying he loves vauxhalls or take pity and just send him to the looney bin? :P lol Welcome to the club steven. If you're going to make a project of it then post it in the Ford Builds and Projects section :) and remember to take before pics before you start :)

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Full Colour Version: Complete Newbie From Carlisle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.