Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Focus Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Baz_N

Hi All,

I've just recently purchased a 2003 Focus 1.6 Ghia as a replacement for my company car (Mk 7 Fiesta Zetec S).  As much as I'm missing my Fiesta - it was a great car - I'm looking forward to my commute in the Focus.

The Focus has a few issues which I'll be looking at and it's yet to get it's first detail in my ownership so some good tinkering to be had over the coming weeks!

It would be great to see any OEM+ styling on the MK1 Focus - I've not seen too much done on here as it's mainly newer models...

Cheers,

Barry

dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :) 
Preee

Hi and welcome to the Forums

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Full Colour Version: New Focus Owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615