Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Its Stuck
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
tonybmxer242

Hi All

My bonnet on my Ford Focus is stuck i have tried different keys and it just turns. I have seen the helpfull post on here

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/35338-guide-to-fixing-common-focus-bonnet-lock-problem/page-2

This explains removing the plasic housing around a part and then pressing firmly a screwdriver into the part and the bonnett pops open but it doesnt explain without having the bonnett open how to get to that part?.

Stoney871

Long screwdriver through the grille mate.

tonybmxer242

I cant see nothing though just part of the black tubing i dont know where im meant to be poking its so difficult looking through the grill knowing where to poke around without knowing your gonna damage anything.Does anyone have a video to follow?.

DanGersFord
Push down hard on the bonnet and get someone else to pull the latch inside the car. This happened to mine after the garage fitted New bonnet gromets
tonybmxer242

What latch inside the car? It opens from a key in the front?.

DanGersFord
Ahh sorry I assumed it was the same as the fiesta sorry. With the fiesta you pull a latch inside the car and this pops the bonnet so that you can get your hand under to lift the actual bonnet catch

Full Colour Version: Help Its Stuck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615