Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From London
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Rohit
Hello. I own a MK6 Zetec S. Looking forward to attending a few meets around the area.

Thanks
DanGersFord
Welcome to the club Rohit
Rohit

Welcome to the club Rohit

Thanks
DanGersFord
Got any pics of your motor? :)
Rohit

Got any pics of your motor? :)

Not at the moment. Sorry. Will take a few and post them up soon.
Rohit
What do you currently own if you don't mind me asking?
DanGersFord
A mk6 lx :) lol if you go to my page and look in the about me section theres pics of it or you could go to my build thread http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/42125-dans-fiesta-mk6/
Rohit
Looks nice. A lot of new changes. :)
DanGersFord
Cheers im re doing the front bumper over the next week or so the lx had a part plastic part colour coded front bumper and when I had ot sprayed when the body kit was fitted the paint has started to flake so ive got a proper full colour coded bumper and going to refit the front valance skirt and a splitter blade with front fogs aswel :)
Rohit
That's great. A lot of work to be done. Should look sweet when it's all finished. :)
DanGersFord
Im just making it look nice at the moment not doing any performance mods. Am saving up for a focus ST2 for my 25th birthday next year :)
Rohit
Yea. The plan sounds good. I'm going to mainly concentrate on the visual mods for now. Mostly changing the wheels next week.
:)
DanGersFord
What colour zetec s have you got?
Rohit
Forgot to mention earlier. Black. Will be putting the standard wheels for sale. Looking into team dynamics or speedline turini alloys in black or silver. :)
DanGersFord
Note that ypu need to have been a member for longer than 1 month to post items for sale
Rohit
Thanks for the heads up. Have been a member since 01/01/12. Never been active though as was on UKFN until it got shut down, hence moved back here. :)
DanGersFord
Ahh fair enough I thought you were a newbie soz
Rohit
No worries. Well, I sort of am a newbie on here as not familiar with anyone.
DanGersFord
We're a friendly bunch you'll soon get to know us :)
Rohit
Great. Look forward to it. :)
dezwez
Hi welcome :)
Rohit

Hi welcome :)

Thanks

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Full Colour Version: Hello From London
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.