Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie On The Loose
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ZetecMike

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd pop a note on here and Hi to all the other users.

Just discovered this site through a manual I found on Google and realised how much I was missing.

I'm in a 56 plate Zetec TDCi (it's on a private plate as well) and have a few ideas for mods to it. Nothing major but I'm a novice to it so any tips are more than welcome.

I'm based not far from Sheffield so anyone in and around there, feel free to drop me a line.

Mike

DanGersFord
Welcome to thw club mate :) feel free to ask about any mods and be sure to have a look through the guides section theres loads of guudes for the mk 2 :)
dezwez
Hi welcome :)
Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Have a look at my signature picture and guide links for possible inspiration.

Full Colour Version: Newbie On The Loose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615