Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mpg Fiesta 1.25
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
K3llyann
Just brought my daughter a 1.25 zetec climate 56 plate and the best mpg we been getting is 30 which I think is really bad. Is this the norm ? Filled the car up which cost us 50pound and haven't even did 200 miles and its now just over quarter tank mark any ideas much appreciated
DanGersFord
Ive gor an 03 plate 1.3 fiesta and I manage to drive down to stoke on Trent in England which is 327 miles away from me with 2 bars left in the tank left at the end of the journey! Ive never actually worked out the mpg but its fairly decent I drive dowb alot to see my gran and its a good 4 n a half-5 hour journey
kpg

I have a mk7 1.25 and I get around 34mpg. Drive quite hard sometimes but not all the time. I usually change gear at around 2500revs when driving normally and anywhere from 3000 - 4500 when hammering it. But that's only when I'm driving to band practise which is miles away and on national speed limit roads and duel carriage ways.

DanGersFord
When was the last time it had a good service?
JamesEmbling
I have a 58 plate style climate and do around 43mpg which would be around 335 miles on £50.

Full Colour Version: Mpg Fiesta 1.25
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.