Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member, Definitely Not New To Ford...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Krait

Hi everybody,

my name is Tom. After a few months of watching this forum, I decided to register. I am a proud owner of a heavily modified '06 Focus ST :-)

My previous cars: Fiesta XR2i, Fiesta Sport, Puma 1.7, Fiesta ST150, Cougar 2.5 V6, Cougar 3.0 V6 (modified).

I think this is a very good place for every Ford enthusiast.

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
alexp999

Hi and welcome to FOC.

Now you can't come on here saying you have a heavily modified ST and not post any pictures!

We're waiting....... :P

Krait

OK, I'll do this in the next few days!

Preee

Hi and welcome to the Forums

FOCA

Hello! - nice to meet another loyal ford owner!

Steve

welcome to the club!

jeebowhite

Welcome aboard the FOC!

Get yourself comfy, take a look for any guides that might tickle your fancy, and join in with the best ranking Ford forum out there!

See you soon on the board!

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615