Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk3 Focus Zetec S What Mods Can I Do??
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
RyanZetecS
I wouldn't mind making my focus abit more of a looker, it's only the 1.6tdci so I don't think there is much I could do to make it faster. I've looked at some Chinese projector/DRL headlights but I'm about unsure at the min.
Cheers guys
Ryan
Preee

Hi and welcome to the forums

Theres lots you can do if you want to improve your car , wrap internal dash , change bulbs to LED , paint brake calipers,  add lighting etc .

What sort of things do you have in mind

RyanZetecS
I have added HIDs which was a pain in the back side, I've changed all the bulbs in and out to bright white led, I'm looking at painting the callipers light blue to match the dash lights. I'm waiting for some black and blue badge overlays and some smoked wind deflectors. Looking at getting it remapped soon too could at a touch more BHP and torque
Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.