Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everybody
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
LSFiesta

Hi I am new here thought I would introduce myself. I am Luke Stanger and I pick up my new fiesta at some point this week. I have part exchanged my beaten up 57 plate 1.8 petrol Focus Zetec for a 2011 plate Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI.

Hopefully I wont be disappointed.

Thanks

Luke

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
Frogfoot

hi from hull

had my 11 plate fiesta 1.6tdci a week now , i think you will love it when you get yours mate.

Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

jeebowhite

Welcome aboard the FOC!

Get yourself comfy, take a look for any guides that might tickle your
fancy, and join in with the best ranking Ford forum out there!

See you soon on the board!

LSFiesta

Thanks everyone I have had my new car for 2 hours now and im very happy so far. pulls well in all gears quite very comfortable Great MPG with a brilliant look.

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Full Colour Version: Hello Everybody
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615