Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
jordypants1994

Hi all,

New member here up in Lincolnshire. Had a 1961 Ford Pop Deluxe for my first car, just sold it to make way for a 2004 SportKa SE (picking it up this Thursday!), which at the grand old age of 18 is surprisingly affordable for a 1.6. I look forward to contributing :)

Preee

Hi and welcome to the Forums , i would have kept the Ford Popular , more cool .

jordypants1994

Thanks :) and believe me, I wanted to, but it's not much use as a commuter and general car for a student :P it costs an arm and a leg in oil too, those sidevalves are real pigs as engines. The car was lovely though, RWD has taught me soo much :)

Preee

Lol i bet , i hope you got a good price for it , i would love one of those as a project.

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
jordypants1994

Thanks you guys :) 

I did ok out of it, you always lose out on these things but that's natural, I did it for the love of the car itself :) I got enough to buy the SportKa and have some change left for an insurance deposit & warranty :)

DanGersFord
Welcome to the club Jordan
jeebowhite

Welcome aboard the FOC!

Get yourself comfy, take a look for any guides that might tickle your
fancy, and join in with the best ranking Ford forum out there!

See you soon on the board!

Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

Full Colour Version: Hi All :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.