Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mooorning!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
BeccaaCat

Heyy, just thought I'd introduce myself!
I'm Becca, I'm 17 and I've just got my first car which is a 140 Mountune Ford Fiesta Zetec S- I absolutely love my little car and I'm so glad I made the right choice by going with Ford  ^_^

I'd love to chat with other people who're interested in cars (especially Fords) so don't be afraid to say hi! :)  

alexp999

Hi and welcome to FOC!

Assuming the location in your profile is Berkshire in the UK, its a rather late morning :P

You'll find plenty of people and things to chat about on here, I hope you enjoy being a part of the community.

BeccaaCat

Thank youu :)

And it is a late morning! I've been having a very relaxing day haha :p 

jeebowhite

lol, welcome along! I wish I could have an easy day!

BeccaaCat
Aw what are you doing today?
I have work 6-12 so I'm allowed to relax :p
jeebowhite

I'm a slave to an office, 09:00 - 17:30 every day, so an 08:00 - 19:00 job in essence!

BeccaaCat
I don't think I could work in an office, I'd go mad! :|
jeebowhite

I have been mad for quite some time! this is my safehaven!

Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

DanGersFord
Welcome to the club Rebecca
dezwez
Hi welcome :)
DanGersFord
You planning any mods?
BeccaaCat
Haha that makes sense, I suppose it doesn't matter if you're already crazy :p

Hey everyone!! :D

I am indeed planning mods haha :p
It's already got light weight racing alloy wheels, eibach lowering springs, a full miltek exhaust system, a K&N air filter, and a remap which makes up the 140 mountune kit on it, and I want to do a rear brake conversion so they're discs not drums, I want to change the headlight units for ones with black surrounds, I want a front/rear splitter and the extended spoiler, I want better brake pads in it (atm it has EBC greenstuff), also want to get braided brake lines and the 155bhp upgrade from mountune.
I would absolutely love the RS bucket seats in it and a full body wrap but I guess we'll have to see lol, I've got it for at least 4 years so plenty of time :)
FOCA

Haha that makes sense, I suppose it doesn't matter if you're already crazy :P

Hey everyone!! :D

I am indeed planning mods haha :P
It's already got light weight racing alloy wheels, eibach lowering springs, a full miltek exhaust system, a K&N air filter, and a remap which makes up the 140 mountune kit on it, and I want to do a rear brake conversion so they're discs not drums, I want to change the headlight units for ones with black surrounds, I want a front/rear splitter and the extended spoiler, I want better brake pads in it (atm it has EBC greenstuff), also want to get braided brake lines and the 155bhp upgrade from mountune.
I would absolutely love the RS bucket seats in it and a full body wrap but I guess we'll have to see lol, I've got it for at least 4 years so plenty of time :)

Wow - whats your insurance like? must be expensive 

DanGersFord
You certainly know what you want! Lol must have plenty of money :lol:
Aarron90

Those mods sound sweet! Like someone already said, whats the insurance like on that?! As I remember my first car, (standard ford fiesta 1997) cost me £3,500 to insure and it was only a 1.3 and that was only 3 years ago!! Lol. Got any pictures? Am very interested to see :)

Frogfoot

Hi from Hull

BeccaaCat
Haha I have no money as of yet but I don't want to start modding it for a while anyway so time to save :p

Insurance was £1400 :) I have no idea how, my partners mum haggled it down for us and I chose not to question it haha
I do have a picture, don't know if I can do it on my phone o_O

And helloooo :)
Aarron90

1400?!?!?! wish your partners mum could've helped me 3 years back! lol! :)

BeccaaCat
Yea haha she's a legend :p
It was £1700-2300 before.. we kept getting different quotes :S
DanGersFord
My first car was a 1.2 v*%@#!ll c***a :$ amd that cost me £1330 just third party fire and theft to insure! The car only cost £450! Lol
adi v6
Welcome to the club pal
BeccaaCat
:O
You do tend to find that more expensive/newer cars are cheaper to insure though!
Not entirely sure why but it seems to be the way
Maxxxykins
£1,400 for insurance?!?!? Mines like £2,500, lucky... Ps. Welcome!!
BeccaaCat

Seriously? o_O 

How old are you?!  And thank youu haha 

Candi
Hi welcome
Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

I'll wind everyone up now and tell them my latest insurance renewal was £320 :p

(It's because I'm a highly qualified advanced driver and an old f a r t. ;))

JamezzzH

Aren't some people lucky getting their Fiesta :P

Welcome to the club Beccaaa :)

BeccaaCat
Shouldn't I be welcoming you?:p

Full Colour Version: Mooorning!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615