Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Help Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
adi v6

hi all I need help with this one I need to no what this pipe is called

as its snapped in the engine

I think its a vacuum pipe for the eba but not sure

and could u also tell me were I can buy one from thanks guys


brake servo pipe....probably ford only.

adi v6
Thanks mate

always worth a look on ebay and the like...not to mention the breakers...its not a part that can deteriorate in normal other words if its not broken its fine.

adi v6
Ok mate just hoping I can get what's left in engine out there is one on eBay £30.00 posted

cant remember what that connection is like or how its ,sorry cant help with that at the mo

adi v6
Ok mate thanks

Full Colour Version: Help Help Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615