Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Modifications and Projects > Ford Project and Build Threads
DaveDave1

Hi, I'm Dave, I've been using this forum for a while now but never registered until today, there are some really useful guides on here and I hope to add to them myself.

I used to drive a Fiesta mk5 but it died the death at 130,000 miles, so I bought a second hand Fiesta mk7 zetec s petrol and I love it. I've already started modding it with some more ideas to come...

Current mods:

-8000k HID Dipped Beam

-L.E.D Sidelights

-Ice White fog bulbs

-Red Footwell Neons

-Vibe front and rear door speakers

-LED interior bulb

-Wolfrace wheels

-Vibe sub enclosure

-Smoked brake lights

-Tinted rear windows

-DMB Gel Overlays Front/Rear/Steering Wheel

-De-badged rear

Soon I will be looking to install USB/Bluetooth module as at the moment I don't have bluetooth audio streaming.

I also will be installing 6x9s into the parcel shelf.

Tempted by a radio upgrade, bit costly though :(

Looking to do some performance upgrades but not too fussed right now.

Tempted too by adding an RS badge to the rear, eventually going for the whole RS rear look :)

:D

[url=http://s273.photobucket.com/user/dave2_2_2/media/IMG_0246_zps65226686.jpg.html]IMG_0246_zps65226686.jpg[/URL]

[url=http://s273.photobucket.com/user/dave2_2_2/media/IMG_0265_zpsc341f628.jpg.html]IMG_0265_zpsc341f628.jpg[/URL]

DanGersFord

Welcome to the club mate im gona move this to the projects and builds section keep us updated on your progress

dezwez

Hi welcome :)
Maxxxykins
The back of your car is exactly how I want mine too look :(
Preee

Hi and welcome , car looks very smart

b4zz

looks like a nice little fez you got there fella.liking what you have done so far

Full Colour Version: Hello Everyone :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615