Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has Anyone Fitted Climair Wind Deflectors Rear
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Johannapam1

Hi all

I little advice please.

Has anyone fitted the rear deflectors on a Focus. I have just fitted the front ok - fairly straight forward.

However the rear have adhesive tape attached to them. On the Climair web site they say no deflectors require any clips/adhesive and just push fit?

Have checked and the part number is correct for my car - how do these rear fit with the adhesive tapes PLEASE.

Thanks

Regards

John

STEADS
If they fit in the channel like the heko s and the fronts you have fitted just put them in place and close the window and leave for about 48hrs before opening again and they should self adhere to the window seal.
salsheikh

what Neil said. the self adhesive tape should be on the deflectors so peel off the protective film and fit them.

Johannapam1

Thanks guys - will give it a go

Regards

John

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615