Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet Another Newbie!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Bates21

Hello all,
  Quite new to all this! Thought i would upload a few pictures of my fiesta, the ones up at the moment are old pictures and there are more to come with more mods ^_^ 

Current mods:

• Full body kit
  • Debadged
  • Blacked out windows
  • Radio upgrade

Looking to get remapped within the next 2 weeks as well :) Would love to hear any suggestions that would make my car look even better!!

Looking for good conversation and to see everyone elses Fords! B)

DanGersFord
Welcome to the club Rachael the body kit looks pretty sweet! Id change the brake lights to the facelift brakelights though!
Lenny
Welcome to the forum,
Your car looks great, lovin the duplex exhaust,
A Cree reverse bulb and additional boot light, footwell lighting and illuminated ignition are nice easy mods
Bates21

Yeah i agree, thinking of getting the smoked look on them as well and changing the front headlights to black angel eyes!

DanGersFord
Now you're just copying me! :P
DanGersFord
Have a look at my guide for the brakelights in my signature and you'll see how much better the facelift lights look
Bates21

Haha i love them!! :D

DanGersFord
If you go to the projects and Builds room and go on my thread Dan's Fiesta Mk6 you moght get a few ideas :)
Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
Bates21

I want a ford owners club sticker!! How would i go about that ?

DanGersFord
You need to purchase a club subscription
DanGersFord
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/store/

Full Colour Version: Yet Another Newbie!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615