Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Save You A Few Pennies (5P Off At Shell)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
johnH

visit the link, put your email in. Receive an email in 2 minutes...Print off multiple copies and visit your local shell

https://www.bespokeoffers.co.uk/consumer/offers/23b68090-9acd-0130-1146-3c305bf02e24

WAZ91

Bloody Good find there!

Focus-Jonny

Hopefully when they finish investigating the alleged price fixing 95p a litre for everyone! ...I wish :cry:  :(  

Steve

i pray they drop the price suddenly.. we all need it

Brigante

how big should this voucher be about when you print it?

cause it opens as a big 2 page pdf

Focus-Jonny

i pray they drop the price suddenly.. we all need it

Honestly mate i wouldnt be surprised if it did! Apparently this price fixing has gone on for a decade! lets hope all the big oil companies are not to good at covering there tracks! :ph34r:  

I just hope if they are found guilty the government doesnt just hit them with a billion pound fine, and not reduce prices but make them sell oil cheaper to the consumer to pay them back :D

jeebowhite

I hope they get a damned good kicking!

AS for the voucher, shame I topped up last night lol... only just found this voucher...

Muphy's law I guess!

johnH

how big should this voucher be about when you print it?

cause it opens as a big 2 page pdf

Its A4 size but just print the first sheet several times so u can reuse. Tried this last night and the shell guy took it, scanned barcode and gave me discount i save £1.09 last night on a £30 fill uo
vibeone

Thanks for this.

Bespoke offers are pushing a bit at the mo.  You can also get £10 of starbucks credit for a fiver (and can do multiple times, then transfer the balance to a single card to use).

Other resturant half price stuff too.

and the 5p offer.

Cheers!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615