Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
brian_c
Hi my name is Brian and I have just joined the forum. I have a 2008 focus Ghia 2 litre diesel. That I tow a caravan with. My wife has a 1600 Sport petrol 55 reg and our daughter has 1800 diesel Ghia 57 reg. so we have a bit of a monopoly of focus cars at our house.
Best regards Brian
alexp999

Hi and welcome to FOC!

Nice to see Ford ownership runs in the family, you'll have to post up some pics of your little Focus possy :P

Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Lenny

Hi my name is Brian and I have just joined the forum. I have a 2008 focus Ghia 2 litre diesel. That I tow a caravan with. My wife has a 1600 Sport petrol 55 reg and our daughter has 1800 diesel Ghia 57 reg. so we have a bit of a monopoly of focus cars at our house.
Best regards Brian

Welcome to the forum Brian,
You may like to view my guide on installing a 12v boot socket in your focus, easier than you may imagine,
This guide can be found in my list of guides below this post aswell as the guides section of the forum.
DanGersFord
Hi Brian welcome to FOC
dezwez
Hi welcome :)
Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/Gifs/2sgn054groupwelcome.gif.html][/URL]

TDCiST

Hello and welcome

Full Colour Version: Hello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615