Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scangaugeii Fitted Or Fitting Position In A Mk2/2.5 Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
yunii

Hi,can you guys with scangauge II show me where you fitted this in mk2 or mk2.5? best place or position.

yunii

Stoney871
A good place i've seen is in an ST gauge pod on the top of the dash and the OBD cable run through inside the dash.
Foci_st3
Drivers side on top of the dash right up next to the pillar trim, there i a ledge to level it against and the cable will run down the side of the dash into the rubber trim and the connect into the OBD 2 port. That's where I had mine in my st until I got a vi monitor.
jeebowhite

I would say just on the cowling around the steering wheel below the instrument cluster

gforce

Sorry to hi-jack, but are they a good piece of kit these things? I've just recently started keeping an eye on ebay for them and they seem to go for around £80...worth it?

If I did go for one I'd be tempted to fit it to an ST gauge pog in the dash as mentioned above.

jeebowhite

They are handy and can do a bit more than the trip computer, but to be honest, your better off with Torque Pro !

yunii

i paid around £65 posted off one of the forums member,so dont pay over the odds for a used one.

yunii

gforce

Me, pay over the odds?! I don't think so, haha! Cheers for the heads up mate. You decided yet where you're gonna mount it then?

I must do a bit of research into this Torque Pro too...

yunii

Me, pay over the odds?! I don't think so, haha! Cheers for the heads up mate. You decided yet where you're gonna mount it then?

I must do a bit of research into this Torque Pro too...

I do have th bracket kit that goes on rearview mirror,but seen as I have the autodimming mirror as its a Titanium,the space is tight for the bracket.Will try for sure.
Yunii
Preee

Torque Pro is pretty good , i leave my Bluetooth adapter plugged in all the time too with no problems.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615