Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need New Brakes Soon....
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
beethoven
Today, I've discovered that I need new brakes.De cubes are starting to get "thin"
It is now standard stuff, but with the power that I have , I think the FOCUS ST-brakes are really necessary ....
Is there someone who knows what this joke is going to cost? 1 rib, two ribs? :whistling:
Standard brakes are really not enough anymore ..
Steelie600

Today, I've discovered that I need new brakes.De cubes are starting to get "thin"
It is now standard stuff, but with the power that I have , I think the FOCUS ST-brakes are really necessary ....
Is there someone who knows what this joke is going to cost? 1 rib, two ribs? :whistling:
Standard brakes are really not enough anymore ..

You wanna be looking at a Brembo 4 pot conversion. Your gonna be looking about a grand for new components, and you may also need wheels as the brembos are 17" wheel MINIMUM. I could probably source some second hand calipers and new discs for about £500.

Another way you could do it is the calipers and discs of the ST mondeo, could save a bit of money that way.

beethoven

:wacko:  :o

jeebowhite

The best alternative to suit your car is the expensive one, otherwise you could look for a vented disk and pad set, but with that much power, how brave do you feel spending less on what is just more than standard but perhaps not creme de la crem?

stooge75

The best alternative to suit your car is the expensive one, otherwise you could look for a vented disk and pad set, but with that much power, how brave do you feel spending less on what is just more than standard but perhaps not creme de la crem?

how much torque/hp does it put out?

beethoven

how much torque/hp does it put out?

Well, The last dyno-run showed 192 Hp(pk) /405 Nm torque.

But, meanwhile, he's mapped(chipped) again -_-

Full Colour Version: Need New Brakes Soon....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615