Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Are These Connectors For
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Gary Minty Jupe

just took stereo surround and the front and rear windscreen switch plate area off so i can start wrapping them and plugged in to the blank on the left hand side was the black and red connector? and wrapped up in electrical tape is another connector (above the brown connector in the first pic)? 

then further along is another connector wrapped up in tape (2nd pic) ?and also 2 orange connectors taped up further along ?

I know the the brown and the grey ones are for the front and rear screens as i unplugged them lol  (i know that is impressive but thats about as far as my electrical knowledge goes ) any ideas what these others are for please

Brigante

it'll be for things like an esp switch n heated seats. maybe passenger airbag off switch too

theres been many a discussion on this so hopefully someone else will pop up soon n shed some more light on it

(cue clive)

TDCiST

Agree with Brigante.

They will be for all manner of Heated seats/Airbag Switch/TCS OFF etc etc

Stoney871
From left to right would be passenger airbag desctivation notification light, front heated screen, rear heated screen and ESP deactivation notificationlight (or a roof control rocker switch on s CC model).

Full Colour Version: What Are These Connectors For
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.