Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye Ford
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Pidu

So after 2.5 years of faultless drive it is time to say goodbye to my focus. It turned to be very reliable car. As new car arrived focus is for sale now. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge, your advices, mod ideas and great atmosphere on the forum.

All the best and see you around.

Preee

Hiya Pidu , Thank you for sharing your knowlegde with us , i hope you don't lave us for good..

what car did you buy ?

Pidu
Thank you Preee. Unfo I do not have much time recently and dis not post on forum, read from time to time. We will see.

Yesterday I brought home BMW E60 545i, lovely car.
Preee

Sounds a nice car Pidu , you will have to pop back with some pictures.

Pidu

Smile did not leave my face yesterday. Do not have many pictures so far, attached one of them.

Really smooth ride, lots of power when you need it and 30mpg (as per computer) on the way home - both motorway and B roads, but I was taking it easy.

FOCA

What a cool car! - added the car to my list of quickest 50-70mph in top :)

Pidu

Cheers FOCA, up to now I could only dream about such engine. Now we can afford it and I just could not resist :wub:

Stoney871
Sorry to see you leave fella.
Pop in from time to time and say hi.
jeebowhite

Shame to see you go, I hope you do pop back! it would be a shame to lose you completely from the forum!

Focus-Jonny

thats a lovely car Pidu! Health to drive mate! :driving:

Pidu

Thank you all. Car and few parts (MK2 black headlights, MK2 and MK2.5 estate LED tail lights and 3 spoke leather steering wheel) are for sale, if anybody would be interested take a look at Buy & sell forum.

Full Colour Version: Goodbye Ford
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.