Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Swap
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Jay T.I.P

What's the best engine I can fit in a Focus MK1 as I'm thinking of just running this 1.4 16V till it seizes which won't be too long away as it's burning oil at a fast pace, I was thinking of a 2.5 T5 Turbo engine from a ST or a RS engine (If it's not the same) if I can I'll drop the engine in and then wait a few months to see if it's fine and try and Rear drive it cause I know the ST engine's you can Rear drive if you buy a Volvo box as the T5 Turbo is from a Volvo anyway, so that's what I've been told, anyone offering to shed a little light on this?

Jay T.I.P

No one?

vince_13

i would of guessed an option would be the ST170 from the focus, as its in the same range so probably not much work, also have a look at the ST220, both of which are easily available compared to an rs or st

Full Colour Version: Engine Swap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615