Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyre Recommend For 2.2 Tdci Titanium X Estate
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
wcah
Bought car on sunday and its got kinforest tyres on done a quick google surch and not allot comes up which tyres would you guys recommend please?
stooge75

you're spoiled for choices nowadays. any really.goodyear,michelin,(a good tyre garage will put you right). If I were you & you can afford it,go for a good brand before a budget tyre as they tend to last a lot longer,& are better in the wet etc

jeebowhite

michelin optigrip, primacy, or pirelli's. There really are so many to choose from. Use a search like blackcircles, and they can also show you those that are budget and premium...

stooge75

michelin optigrip, primacy, or pirelli's. There really are so many to choose from. Use a search like blackcircles, and they can also show you those that are budget and premium...

oooooh pirelli. i dream o puttin pirellis on my car lol. If you were loaded,what tyres would you pick? If you could pick any tyre at all?

jeebowhite

mich primacy run flat :p

wcah

Thanks for the blackcircles advise, looked on there the most efficiant for fuel, grip, and noise is the Goodyear, efficientgrip performance at £114 each delivared,or the Avon Zv5 £94 each Goodyear eagle f1 aysemetric 2 £110 eachor Pirelli p7 cintourato £129.eachhas any one had any experiance with any of these please
jeebowhite

Avon Zv5 are excellent tyres, I had them on my Cee'd before I traded it in, very grippy and very good in the wet also!

ppeter7

goodyear eagles are handed so they only fit on the wheel 1 way because of the pattern.good tyre though.as a bodyshop parts manager we used them on our rental cars and staff cars

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.