Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacement Nav Sd Card
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Rattlehead

Hey guys,

New to the forum, I did a quick search and haven't seen anyone quiet in the same prediciment as myself so any help, pointers or guides would be handy.

Just bought a 2011 Focus Zetec / Sport import from the UK to Ireland. One with inbuild Sat Nav etc.

Wondering where I can locate the Sat Nav SD card or a replacement that is compatible with my car/system. Is it a generic SD card with just supported maps/sw on it. Is there sw on it or is it a specific to each ford, that year etc?

Again guys, thanks for the help and if this is answered somewhere else I am sorry :)

Stoney871
Don't go to Ford, they charge stupid money for a card.
Have a look at this one, it's the current one and a very good price too-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261220280755
Rattlehead

Hi Stoney,

Thanks for the reply. This will work in a 2011 Sport? I just want to make sure and not be at a loss here :) 

btmaldon

The one that would have come with the car is a 2010 Western Europe including Turkey. You will need to check that that version works with the Blaupunkt FX model.

Rattlehead

Hi btmaldon

thanks for that. Ill check.

Both of you thanks for help. rang the local ford garage, got the specs of what works :) and then told them nicely to not order the 250€ SD card :-p

I think the ebay item will work so Ill put in for that. On a side note replace the central cig lighter / usb fuse with help of other forum posts. happy days :)

Delighted with the import.

Full Colour Version: Replacement Nav Sd Card
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.