Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St220 Denso Sat Nav Unit A204 Error
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mrrossdude

Hi there,

Just got a 53 plate Mondeo ST220 with the Denso touchscreen sat nav/radio/cd unit. 

The sat nav is showing a symbol with a globe with a cross through it, displaying apparently that it cannot get GPS signal. 

I have also entered the error screen and noticed it has an $A204 error, which I believe is an error with the aerial/gps mast. 

Looking further into the diagnostic screen though, it seems to show that I can actually "see" quite a few satellites.

I'm confused as to why it would be the aerial aswell, given the fact that the radio works perfectly. 

Anybody got any idea? Was going to buy a new mast and antenna off of ebay, but the ones that actually support GPS are expensive by my standards. 

Cheers. 

Stoney871

That code is for an antenna fault, sometimes a very small amount of corrosion can cause a confused signal or even no signal at all.

I reckon you need to replace your antenna mount.

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_mondeo_roof_aerial_base_f_1508610_c_330.htm

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.